Are you planning to have a child? But you are concerned of passing on any genetic disorders? Has your healthcare provider asked to undergo carrier screening for genetic disorders?
If yes, then GeneFAX’s Carrier Screening may be helpful to you! GeneFAX™ looks at your partner and your genetic make up to understand if either of you are likely to pass on the genetic risk to your future kids.
GeneFAX™ Carrier Screening provides you the information about the use of carrier screening, the process of testing, expected results along with their implications.
Based on the information gathered from you, GeneFAX™ helps you to decide the right genetic test for you.
- GeneFAX™ helps individuals or couples to make the right genetic testing decisions.
- GeneFAX™ allows you to understand carrier screening and the diseases which are commonly tested.
- You can query GeneFAX™ to know about your genetic test results.
- GeneFAX™ helps you to connect with a genetic counselor at any time and have all your questions resolved.
- You can learn more about heritable genetic diseases from GeneFAX™.